Support Your Museum!
We wish to thank all of the generous contributors, and all who have made their libraries available to the open spreading of knowledge.
1. Full newsletter.
2. Member’s only “Tour of the Valley and Tea” featuring an open house tour of several older homes in Rose Valley including The Studio House and The Forge. Tentative date: Sunday November 8.
3. 10% discount on selected Museum events.
4. Member’s only Cocktail Party featuring an item from our collection.
5. “Alice Barber Stephens: American Illustrator”; a lecture on one of the original residents of the Rose Val ley arts and crafts community whose home was Thunderbird Lodge.
6.“Stained and Leaded Glass”; a lecture on the art of stained glass and its use in architecture in the Arts and Crafts movement.
7. 2016 Calendar celebrating stained glass decorative elements in Rose Valley- cost $20.
USES FOR MEMBERSHIP FEES:
Subsidize lecture events
Purchase of items for the Museum
Definition of Member – a member is one person.
(Thus, a couple would be two members.)
1. Member with e-mail contact. $40.00
2. Member with snail mail contact. $45.00
Join the Rose Valley Museum as a member by purchasing your annual membership online.
To become a member, simply send your check for the fully tax deductible annual fee of either $40 or $45 made out to the “Rose Valley Museum and Historical Society” to (printable PDF form):
Rose Valley Museum & Historical Society (RVMHS)
c/o Marge Firn, Treasurer
41 Rose Valley Rd.
Rose Valley, PA 19063
TO CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE SEND EMAIL TO : firstname.lastname@example.org
Books and other publications on Rose Valley are available for purchase. Please see our bibliography in the “MORE” section of our site for titles.